USC Housing is looking forward to welcoming our residents for the 2022-2023 academic year. Fall 2022 Move-In will be an exciting time for the university and our residents.
Move-in for graduate students is Monday, August 8.
Move-In for undergraduates will take place over a number of days, from Saturday, August 13 through Wednesday, August 17.
Both to ensure a smooth, uncrowded and efficient process, undergraduate residents are required to schedule a move-in appointment online on the USC Housing portal before they arrive. The number of appointments available for each day will be limited.
If you have not scheduled an appointment, please make sure to do as soon as possible.
To assist you in preparing for your arrival and move-in, we have a brochures and maps available.
- Arriving at USC for Undergraduates
- Arriving at USC for Graduates
- University Gateway Move-In Map
- University Village Move-in Map
- University Park Campus Move-in Map
- University Park CSC Move-In Hours
- Move-In Checklist
Here’s some helpful information about mailing addresses and other services available to residents,
- Move-In: Resident Information
- Addresses and Mailing Information
- GradGuard Renter’s Insurance
- USC Hospitality Meal Plans
- USC Bookstore and Residential Housing Association Bedding and Linen Packages
If you have any questions prior to your arrival, please feel free to contact your Housing Customer Service Center (CSC).