Who can print in the Customer Service Centers?

Only USC Housing residents can print at their designated Customer Service Center. Each resident will be given a USC Housing Print Card at the beginning of each semester. Print Cards must be returned at the end of your housing contract.

Where do I send my documents that I want printed?

Send all documents to print@printme.com. You’ll receive an 8 digit Document ID number or your order. Use the self-service device to print attachment with your Document ID number and Print Card. You can also print from a flash drive or the Cloud via Box, Dropbox or Google Drive.

How long does my print job stay on the server?

Once you send your document to print@printme.com, you will have 24 hours to enter your 8-digit Document ID number and print out the file at your designated Customer Service Center. After 24 hours, your print job will be deleted and will need to be sent again.

I’ve used up my printing allocation. How do I reload my Print Card?

You will need to purchase more prints from your designated Customer Service Center and $25 will be charged to your USC student account.  

I lost my Print Card. How do I get a new one?

You will need to retrieve a new card from your designated Customer Service Center and $25 will be charged to your USC student account.


Can I print posters and legal-sized paper?

Unfortunately, these printers are only equipped to print 8.5×11. Please visit FedEx located at Parkside Apartments for any specific printing needs.

How do I copy?

Unfortunately, we are not able to offer copying services at any Customer Service Center at this time. We are sorry for the inconvenience. 

How do I get additional help?

E-mail housingprintingservices@usc.edu. Please include date, time, USC student ID number, Print Card number and your designated Customer Service Center location.

What if I have a balance remaining on my Print Card?

Residents will not be reimbursed for any money remaining on their print card.

What if I do not return the Print Card at the end of my contract?

You will be charged $25 for not returning the print card at the end of the lease term.

Do my unused prints rollover into the next semester?

Yes. Your Print Card balance will roll over to the next semester and an additional 250 pages will be added.

Can I sell my Print Card?

No.  Print Cards are property of USC Housing and are non-transferable.